- 1. General
- Elitebet is the trading name of David Dwyer Bookmaking (hereafter Elitebet), ABN 31 727 957 160. Elitebet is licensed by Racing NSW and regulated by The Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) to accept wagers by telephone and the Internet on a global basis 24 hours a day.
- To open a wagering account with Elitebet ('Account') you must be aged 18 years or older. A 'Client' is a person who holds an Account, and any reference to 'you' or 'your' in these rules is a reference to a Client.
- You agree that the service offered by Elitebet is the ability to place a bet with possibilities of a win or a loss.
- Any rule is subject to change without notice and it is the responsibility of the person seeking to rely on the Rules to ensure they are making reference to the most recent Rules by visiting our website at www.elitebet.com.au or by contacting us on (02) 9571 0050.
- 2. Client Responsibility
- Clients are responsible for ensuring that their records, in particular address, telephone number and payment/bank details (including any credit card expiration details), are kept up-to-date and to notify us immediately of any incorrect Account details. In the event that a Client has not kept their records up to date, Elitebet reserves the right to suspend the Account.
- The Client agrees that by registering with Elitebet, that their contact details, including their email address, mobile number and mailing address, may be used by Elitebet to keep them informed about products, promotions, services and events. Elitebet does not sell personal information to other companies.
There are limited circumstances in which external organisations may be given access to your personal information. One circumstance is where an Australian governing sporting body requests information of a Client and that information will only be provided to assist in a legitimate inquiry conducted by the Australian governing sporting body to maintain the integrity of the sport.
- It is the Client's responsibility to ensure that they keep their User ID and password confidential. If a Client suspects that their details may no longer be confidential, they should notify Elitebet immediately. Providing identity can be confirmed, passwords can be changed via a telephone conversation with one of our staff. Upon notification of the new details, Elitebet reserves the right to invalidate any future transactions which utilise the previous details.
- Clients will be responsible for all wagers in which their User ID and password are used for any activity on their Elitebet Account, unless they have notified Elitebet in accordance with Rule 2-(c) above. Any wager made by telephone or via the Internet where the User ID and password have been used will be regarded by Elitebet as being valid and may not be changed, cancelled or modified unless the Client informs Elitebet as soon as practicable after the wager was placed (but before the event has commenced) that the wager was made in error and the initial wager shall only be voided and replaced with another wager at the sole discretion of Elitebet management.
- Where a client opens an account with Elitebet, the Client must comply with points set out in section 3 to our satisfaction to fully activate your Account and withdraw funds.
- 3. Client Identification Requirements
- Elitebet clients must provide us with adequate identification in line with all Australian Financial Institutions under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Commonwealth) and the Australian Rules of Racing. The identification must have proof of name, age and current residential address. A copy of a driver's license and/or passport would be sufficient. This information can either be sent via email ([email protected]) or via fax on (02) 9654 8672.
- Adequate Identification must be received prior to the first withdrawal from the account, and if not received before, Elitebet require the identification within 30 days of the Client opening an Account. If the Client's identification has not been received at this stage the Account will be suspended, no betting can take place and the Client will not be able to withdraw funds from their account until verification has been completed. Please note that all bets placed prior to the account being suspended will stand.
- If a client uses a Credit/Debit card to fund the account, legible copies of the front and back of the card may be requested by Elitebet for its approval.
- 4. Deposits and Withdrawals
- Clients may deposit into their account via Credit/Debit Card, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), cash or cheque. Elitebet reserves the right to remove or restrict payment methods for Clients who reside outside of Australia.
- Elitebet requires that any deposit into a Client's account be turned over at least once prior to authorising a withdrawal from the Client's account.
- Elitebet does not charge Clients fees for Credit/Debit card transactions, however the card holder may be charged a fee by their own banking institution upon depositing funds with Elitebet which is your responsibility to pay.
- Clients must have completed the identification process as explained in section 3, prior to any withdrawal being processed.
- 5. Fraud
- Elitebet reserves the right to withhold deposited funds and/or winnings from resulted bets when we believe a Credit Card has been misused or used fraudulently. Any matters of inappropriate or fraudulent use of any Credit Card will be reported to the relevant authority. The Client's Account may also be permanently closed.
- Elitebet reserves the right to close the Accounts of, and void any or all bets made by any person, group, or corporation in an attempt to defraud Elitebet.
- 6. Elitebet's Reserved Rights
- Elitebet does not allow persons under the age of 18 years to hold an Elitebet account. If your children have access to the computer you use to log into the Elitebet website, we recommend the installation of a child protection software package. (Eg Net Nanny)
- If any price offered on our website is clearly an operator error (eg. match posted with wrong favourite), we reserve the right to cancel bets placed at this price. Elitebet will attempt to notify Clients of such cancellation by email and or telephone prior to the commencement of the event.
- Elitebet has made considerable efforts to ensure its sports betting business operates in a fair, prompt and accurate manner. Save to the extent permitted by law (and only to such an extent), Elitebet excludes all warranties (express or implied) relating to its sports betting business and shall not have any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, expense or injury suffered by any Client.
- Subject to rule 7 ?c), Elitebet's liability in respect of any claim or loss shall be limited in amount to the relevant wager placed by a client.
- Elitebet reserves the right to void any or all wagers made by any individual or group of people acting together either in an attempt to defraud Elitebet or to gain financial benefit through the manipulation of Tote-based dividends or official starting prices. This can include persons, relatives, organisations, bookmakers and their employees.
- All wagers are placed and received at Rosehill Gardens Racetrack in New South Wales. These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of NSW and each Client irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the NSW Courts in respect of any dispute or matter arising from these Rules.
- If a client receives a free or Bonus Bet, both the deposit and bonus must be wagered prior to withdrawing the bonus. Elitebet reserves the right to remove the bonus and refund the remaining balance should a client be in breach of these conditions. Rules vary depending on the promotion and any variance will be displayed on the promotion.
- 7. Placement and Acceptance of Bets
- All bets on an Account are considered to be placed and received in the State of NSW, Australia.
- Elitebet reserves the right at any time to refuse any bet or part of a bet without providing a reason or advance notification subject to the Australian Rules of Racing and Racing NSW Policies. The circumstances in which we may refuse a Client's bet include but are not limited to:
- a Client is or may be less than 18 years of age;
- a Client is or may be betting on behalf of a person who is less than 18 years of age;
- a Client is or may be in breach of these Rules;
- a Client is or may be in breach of any applicable law.
- When a Client is making a bet on their Account via the Internet, it is accepted once the Client submits the bet and a confirmation is received by the client. This will be accompanied by a ticket number.
- When a Client is making a bet on their Account via the telephone, the Client is responsible for quoting the correct Account details (including User ID and password).
- In the event a telephone conversation between a Elitebet representative and a Client in which a bet is being placed is interrupted for any reason (including a mobile phone dropping out) prior to the conclusion of the conversation, any unconfirmed bet will be deemed not to have been entered into. In such circumstances, it is the responsibility of the Client to contact us promptly to confirm the bet the Client wishes to make.
- Elitebet shall make a voice recording of all telephone calls with Clients when Clients are placing a bet, making a complaint or making a query regarding their Account. The Client agrees to such recordings being made. Where a dispute occurs which cannot be resolved between the Client and Elitebet, the Client agrees that the recording(s) and/or any records of a Client's transactions via the Internet may be made available to the adjudicator of the dispute to enable the dispute to be determined in accordance with these Rules. All records of voice recordings will be securely retained by us in accordance with our privacy obligations for regulatory purposes.
- Clients are unable to change or cancel a bet once the bet has been accepted by Elitebet unless the Client informs Elitebet as soon as practicable after the wager was placed (but before the event has commenced) that the wager was made in error and the initial wager shall only be voided and replaced with another wager at the sole discretion of Elitebet management.
- All dates and times published by Elitebet are indicative only. Wagers will be accepted up to the advertised start time of the event or a time as decided by Elitebet.
- The minimum bet on the Internet on an Account is $1
- The minimum bet for an Account via the telephone is a total of $10.
- 'In the run' or 'live' betting (hereafter, together 'live betting') in these Rules refers to a continuous form of betting whereby the person placing the bet is able to place bets after an event has begun (e.g. betting on the outcome of an AFL football match at half time). In compliance with the Interactive Gambling Act 2001 (Commonwealth), we do not accept live betting over the Internet but may accept live betting via the telephone.
- In any sporting event where there is a flat line (eg 7.0), and the result falls on that flat number, all wagers are void and refunded. Affected multiple wagers (parlays) will be recalculated excluding that leg.
- In any multi-bet or parlay, if a leg is voided for whatever reason, then the multi bet is re-calculated minus that leg. eg. If a Tennis player were to pull out of a game which was included in a four-leg multi, the multi is revised to a three leg treble.
- Any live betting offered by Elitebet will be quote only via the telephone. Clients can call our office to get a quote on any option available. All live betting markets are subject to their respective pre-match rules. While reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of live scores and the status of games displayed on our Website in connection with live betting, we accept no liability for the incorrect display of this information.
Without prior agreement, the maximum payout by Elitebet to any one account holder (or group deemed by Elitebet to be acting on behalf of any account holder) on any one race or Sporting Event, shall be limited to:
$100,000 AUD for Sporting Events
$100,000 AUD for Metropolitan Gallops meetings
$20,000 AUD for Non-Metropolitan Gallops meeting
$20,000 AUD for Greyhound, Harness or International Racing meetings.
These limits may be applied at the sole discretion of Elitebet.
Elitebet is bound under Racing NSW Minimum Bet Limits Legislation to offer fixed odds to all clients on NSW thoroughbred racing to the following limits:
Metropolitan NSW Thoroughbred races: $2,000 (*place component $800)
Non-metropolitan NSW Thoroughbred races: $1,000 (*place component $400)
- 8. Responsible Gambling
- Elitebet makes every reasonable effort to prevent self-excluded customers from returning and using our service. If you wish to self-exclude yourself, send a SIGNED email through to [email protected] and your account will be suspended indefinitely.
- If you are a self-excluded customer, you must not attempt to open an Account or place any bets with us. However if you open a duplicate account whilst you are self-excluded you are fully liable for your actions and for all activity and bets placed on your account.
- Elitebet does not market or promote to individuals younger than 18 years old, and we do not market to individuals for whom gambling has become a problem.
- 9. Racing (Thoroughbred/Harness/Greyhounds)
- Where there are eight (8) or more runners in a race, a place dividend shall be paid on first, second and third places.
- Where there are seven (7), six (6) or five (5) runners in a race, a place dividend shall be paid on first and second places only. When a Client has bet on a Tote based product, Place wagers will pay down to however many placing's the major Australian TAB's determine as appropriate for that bet type. Major Australian TAB's shall be defined as the Victorian TAB (STAB), the NSW TAB, the Queensland TAB (Tattsbet).
- Where there are less than five (5) runners in a race, all wagers shall be 'Win Only'. If late scratchings force this down, all non-tote place bets will be refunded if there is no possibility for a collect.
- If a runner is scratched, all bets placed after the declaration of the final field, will be refunded on that runner (providing the bet wasn't placed prior to the barrier draw on an 'All-In' basis.). All other runners will be subject to a deduction, applicable to the face value of winning bets where the bet was placed at a fixed price either Win, Each Way, or Place Only. (Refer 'Schedule of Deductions' Table - Section 12)
- With regard to Racing Futures bets, any wagers on Group races from nomination until final acceptance will have the ?All-in? rule applied (no refunds or deductions). From the time final acceptances are made through until race time, refunds and deductions will apply. (Refer 'Schedule of Deductions' Table - Section 12)
- Below is a description of Elitebet Racing Products on offer. Depending on the status of the race meeting, differing products will be available daily as stated on the Elitebet website.
Best Tote Plus SP This product is the best of either the "Best of the 3 Australian TAB Prices" or the "Official On-Course Starting Price (SP)". SP only applies to the Win Portion of the bet. For Each-Way bets, the place portion is paid at Middle tote. For any Place Only bet, all bets are paid at Middle Tote, or the middle dividend as declared by the 3 Australia TAB's. Best of 3 Totes This product is the best of the 3 Australian TAB prices. For Each-Way bets, the place portion is paid at Middle Tote. Best of 2 Totes This product is the better of the dividend declared by either NSW TAB or the Victorian TAB (STAB). For Each-Way bets, the place portion is paid at Middle Tote. Win & Place Tote +5% Elitebet will pay a dividend 5% higher than the Victorian TAB (STAB) (On profit portion of dividend, not stake). Middle Tote This product is the middle dividend of the 3 Australian TAB prices. Fixed Odds Fixed Win & Place odds are available on the Elitebet website and once confirmed are not subject to fluctuation. Best Fluctuation This product is the Best Price declared by the official On-Course Bookmakers Fluctuations. Each Way Betting is only available on certain races; determined at Elitebet management discretion, based upon individual market percentages and the number of runners in the race. Bets have to be placed 30 minutes prior to the advertised starting time on selected meetings as displayed on the Elitebet website. Exotics All Racing exotics (Quinella, Exacta, Trifecta, First Four and Quadrella) are paid at the dividend declared by the Victorian TAB (STAB). MultiBets A Multi-Bet (All-Up Bet) is the combination of numerous single bets which multiply the individual odds creating the total dividend. Elitebet accepts Multi-Bets from 2-10 legs including a combination of Racing and Sports. Elitebet maximum dividend for this product is $1,001. The maximum payout on any Multi-Bet is $100,000. Multi-Bets cannot be placed on "dependant events".
- Elitebet may cancel wagers where the Client or Associates have manipulated the pool, subject to adjudication by the relevant state totalisator operator(s) or Racing NSW.
- Elitebet may place a limit on the payout (final odds) where there is reasonable suspicion of pool manipulation having occurred (e.g. Payout no greater than 100% higher than the next best Australian tote), subject to adjudication by the relevant totalisator operator(s) or Racing NSW.
- If a tote pool goes down either on-line or via telephone and the pools are distorted then Elitebet reserves the right to omit these dividends when paying out. ie If the NSW Tote pool is down, the best of QLD and VIC will be paid for Best Tote Products.
- In the event that one of the Major Australian TAB's for promotional reasons or otherwise, returns elevated dividends due to them foregoing their normal take out margin, Elitebet reserves the right to declare its Best Tote dividends at the higher of the other two Australian Totes.
- If a meeting is abandoned or postponed to another date, single bets are void and wagers will be refunded. Affected Multi Bets will be recalculated excluding that leg.
- Where a race meeting is transferred from one racecourse to another, all betting rules and limits will apply as if the meeting was not transferred.
- Regardless of whether a ' Futures event (All in betting) ' has been abandoned, postponed or transferred from the original date, all bets stand until the completion of the event.
- Elitebet reserves the right to cancel any bet where Elitebet considers the bet is unfairly advantaged in regards to starting times of events.
- Dead Heat Rule - In the event of a Dead Heat or Draw, where such an option was not offered for betting purposes, the ticket will be paid out at face value divided by the number of Dead Heating winners of the event. If the bet was placed at the tote product, pay on the re-framed Tote dividends.
- The Elitebet products and wager types are intended for Bona Fide Clients, that is, those clients who act at all times in good faith, sincerely, without fraud and who place wagers with Elitebet for the purpose of recreation and entertainment.
- At the discretion of Elitebet management, Tote pools of under $500 may be disregarded in the calculation of Best Tote and Middle Tote dividends.
- Elitebet reserves the right to restrict the maximum dividend paid out for Win and Place bets to:
- $101 for Thoroughbred Races
- $51 for Harness and Greyhound Races
- Elitebet will cap the place dividend for all racing (thoroughbred, harness and greyhounds) to not exceed the win dividend for any selection.
- Elitebet reserves the right to refuse the whole or part of any wager.
- 10. Schedule of Deductions
Odds Win 3 Place 2 Place 1.05 0.80 0.30 0.44 1.06 0.80 0.30 0.44 1.07 0.80 0.30 0.44 1.08 0.80 0.30 0.44 1.09 0.80 0.30 0.44 1.10 0.80 0.30 0.44 1.12 0.80 0.30 0.44 1.14 0.80 0.30 0.44 1.16 0.80 0.30 0.44 1.18 0.79 0.30 0.44 1.20 0.78 0.30 0.44 1.22 0.77 0.30 0.44 1.24 0.75 0.29 0.43 1.26 0.74 0.29 0.43 1.28 0.73 0.29 0.43 1.30 0.72 0.29 0.42 1.35 0.69 0.29 0.42 1.40 0.67 0.28 0.41 1.45 0.64 0.28 0.41 1.50 0.62 0.28 0.40 1.55 0.60 0.27 0.39 1.60 0.58 0.27 0.39 1.65 0.57 0.27 0.38 1.70 0.55 0.27 0.38 1.75 0.53 0.26 0.37 1.80 0.52 0.26 0.37 1.85 0.51 0.26 0.36 1.90 0.49 0.25 0.36 1.95 0.48 0.25 0.35 2.00 0.47 0.25 0.35 2.05 0.46 0.25 0.35 2.10 0.45 0.24 0.34 2.15 0.43 0.24 0.34 2.20 0.42 0.24 0.33 2.25 0.42 0.24 0.33 2.30 0.41 0.24 0.33 2.35 0.40 0.23 0.32 2.40 0.39 0.23 0.32 2.45 0.38 0.23 0.32 2.50 0.37 0.23 0.31 2.60 0.36 0.22 0.30 2.70 0.35 0.22 0.30 2.80 0.33 0.21 0.29 2.90 0.32 0.21 0.29 3.00 0.31 0.21 0.28 3.10 0.30 0.20 0.27 3.20 0.29 0.20 0.27 3.30 0.28 0.20 0.26 3.40 0.27 0.19 0.26 3.50 0.27 0.19 0.25 3.60 0.26 0.19 0.25 3.70 0.25 0.19 0.25 3.80 0.25 0.18 0.24 3.90 0.24 0.18 0.24 4.00 0.23 0.18 0.23 4.20 0.22 0.17 0.23 4.40 0.21 0.17 0.22 4.60 0.20 0.16 0.21 4.80 0.19 0.16 0.21 5.00 0.19 0.16 0.20 5.50 0.17 0.15 0.19 6.00 0.16 0.14 0.18 6.50 0.14 0.13 0.16 7.00 0.13 0.12 0.16 7.50 0.12 0.12 0.15 8.00 0.12 0.11 0.14 8.50 0.11 0.11 0.13 9.00 0.10 0.10 0.13 9.50 0.10 0.10 0.12 10.00 0.09 0.10 0.12 11.00 0.08 0.09 0.11 12.00 0.08 0.08 0.10 13.00 0.07 0.08 0.09 14.00 0.07 0.07 0.09 15.00 0.06 0.07 0.08 16.00 0.06 0.07 0.08 17.00 0.05 0.06 0.07 18.00 0.05 0.06 0.07 19.00 0.05 0.06 0.07 20.00 0.05 0.05 0.06 21.00 0.04 0.05 0.06 26.00 0.03 0.04 0.05 31.00 0.03 0.03 0.04 41.00 0.02 0.03 0.03 51.00 0.02 0.02 0.02
- 11. Jockey Challenge
- Jockey Challenge bets are available on selected meetings on a 'Win Only' basis.
- The winning jockey, is the rider who accrues the most points based on the 3-2-1 system where the Jockeys receives 3 points for a winning ride, 2 points for finishing second and 1 point for finishing third. In the event of a tie, dead-heat rules apply. This is regardless of the number of outright winners ridden by the listed jockeys.
- The "Any Other Individual Jockey" option shall be defined as the points earned by any one individual jockey riding at that meeting outside of the jockeys already nominated in the list of betting options for that meeting.
- If any Individual Jockey listed in the market does not take part in at least one (1) ride for the meeting, all wagers on the Jockeys challenge for that meeting will be cancelled and monies refunded.
- For wagers on any Jockey Challenge to stand, all races scheduled for that race meeting must be run and correct weight declared. All bets will be cancelled and monies refunded if the meeting is postponed, abandoned or any race is declared a 'no-race' by stewards, unless it is determined that a jockey has an unassailable lead, in which case all bets stand.
- 12. Racing Exotics
- All Elitebet Racing exotics are paid on winning combinations at the dividends declared by the Victorian TAB (STAB) (Thoroughbreds, Harness and Greyhounds).
- In the event of a jackpot, the Elitebet dividend is calculated by taking the Victorian TAB (STAB) Jackpot and dividing it by the number of $1.00 winning units. Where the total of winning units held by Elitebet is less than one, the flex % held is multiplied over the jackpot amount to determine the dividend.
- In the unlikely event that the location where the wager is struck is not covered by the Victorian TAB, the dividend will be paid at the lower of either of the other two major Australian TAB's.
- Notwithstanding maximum win limits detailed in section 9, Elitebet reserves the right to limit total payout to any individual(s) on any exotic bet type. If the total Elitebet payout on any bet type exceeds the Victorian TAB tote pool, Elitebet reserves the right to limit the total payout to clients to the amount of the Victorian TAB pool on that particular exotic bet type.
- In the event of a Dead Heat for any of the place getters, there will be as many dividends as there are correct order combinations as declared by the Victorian TAB (STAB).
- Elitebet operates on the following Exotics;
Quinella A Quinella is when two runners are selected to place first and second in any order. If a selected runner is declared a 'non-runner' or scratched after the wager is confirmed, wagers will be refunded on every combination which includes the scratched runner and the combination stands and the wager re-calculated without the scratched runner. Exacta An Exacta is when two runners are selected to place first and second in the correct order. If a selected runner is declared a 'non-runner' or scratched after the wager is confirmed, wagers will be refunded on every combination which includes the scratched runner and the combination stands and the wager re-calculated without the scratched runner. Trifecta A Trifecta is when three runners are selected to place first, second and third in the correct order. If a selected runner is declared a 'non-runner' or scratched after the wager is confirmed, wagers will be refunded on every combination which includes the scratched runner and the combination stands and the wager re-calculated without the scratched runner. First Four A First Four is when four runners are selected to place first, second, third and fourth in the correct order. If a selected runner is declared a 'non-runner' or scratched after the wager is confirmed, wagers will be refunded on every combination which includes the scratched runner and the combination stands and the wager re-calculated without the scratched runner. Quaddie A Quaddie is when the winners are selected in four consecutive races listed on the Quaddie Race card. If a selected runner is declared a 'non-runner' or scratched after the wager is confirmed, wagers will be transferred to the substitute favourite as declared by the Victorian TAB (STAB).
- 13. Sport Rules
- Please refer to the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) website for a comprehensive list of sports betting rules, found here.