- How do I open an Elitebet account?
- Online is the easiest way to open an Elitebet account. Simply click on the 'Join Now' tab and follow the prompts. Alternatively you can call us on (02) 9571 0050 and one of our team will gladly assist you. Once your account has been set up then next step is to deposit funds, then you are ready to bet.
- Is my money safe with Elitebet?
- Elitebet is licensed by Racing NSW and regulated by Racing NSW and the NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing. Elitebet is also a member of the NSW Bookmaker's Co-Operative which is an association that guarantees payment of all winning bets placed with their members. In accordance with the Bookmaker Sports Betting Rules contained in the Racing Administration Act (NSW) 1998, and as administered by the NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing, Elitebet properly records all betting transactions. Elitebet also maintains an off-site hosting facility for secure and continuous recording and retrieval of data involved in internet betting transactions.
- How do I place a bet?
- You can place a bet one of three ways:
- How can I deposit funds into my Elitebet account?
- Funds must be deposited into your Elitebet account before you can place a bet. This can be done using one of the following methods:
- CREDIT CARD Click on the 'Banking' button at the top of the screen and then click 'Credit Card Deposit'. Once you have made a credit card deposit there is no need to re-enter your details for future deposits, unless your card expires. If you use more than one card to deposit, all cards will appear in a drop-down menu on the same page. You simply need to choose which card you wish to use and enter the security CCV number. Elitebet charges no fees however your bank may view a deposit to Elitebet as a cash advance.
- ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT) You can pay by EFT using your bank's website and using our details as follows:
Account Name: Elitebet BSB: 062 300 Account Number: 1038 3053
- CASH (BANK DEPOSIT) Cash may be deposited directly into Elitebet's bank account at any Commonwealth Bank branch using the following details:
Account Name: Elitebet BSB: 062 300 Account Number: 1038 3053 Important: Please use your UserID as the reference for any deposits
- How do I withdraw funds from my Elitebet account?
- Funds can be withdrawn from your Elitebet account in any of the following ways:
- CREDIT CARD Click on the 'Banking' button at the top of the screen and then click 'Withdraw' and follow the Credit Card prompts. Funds can only be withdrawn to a verified Credit Card that was used to deposit funds into the account.
- ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT) Click on the 'Banking' button at the top of the screen and then click 'Withdraw' and follow the EFT prompts. Funds can only be withdrawn to a bank account in the name of the Elitebet account holder.
- CHEQUE Cheques made out to the Elitebet account holder can be posted to your registered postal address.
- Where is Elitebet licensed and located?
- Elitebet is licensed by Racing NSW and regulated under the Thoroughbred Racing Act (1996) and the Australian Rules of Racing. Under the terms of our license we are required to operate from a licensed racecourse and, as such, have set up our office at Rosehill Gardens in Sydney. We cannot accept bets face-to-face, only over the telephone or internet. We are fully guaranteed by the NSW Bookmakers Co-Operative.
- What hours do you operate?
Friday - Saturday 8am-11pm
Internet Betting: 24 Hours 7 Days
- What sporting events can I bet on?
- The schedule of sporting events and bet types that Elitebet can offer is limited to those prescribed by NSW Government Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing under section 18 of the Racing Administration Act. To view the schedule click on the link to NSW OLGR.
- What racing bet types can I bet on?
Best Tote Plus SP
This product is the best of either the "Best of the 3 Australian TAB Prices" or the "Official On-Course Starting Price (SP)". SP only applies to the Win Portion of the bet. For Each-Way bets, the place portion is paid at Middle Tote. For any Place Only bet, all bets are paid at Middle Tote, or the middle dividend as declared by the 3 Australia TAB's.
Best of 3 Totes
This product is the best of the 3 Australian TAB prices. For Each-Way bets, the place portion is paid at Middle Tote.
Best of 2 Totes
This product is the better of the dividend declared by either NSW TAB or the Victorian TAB (STAB). For Each-Way bets, the place portion is paid at Middle Tote.
Win & Place Tote +5%
Elitebet will pay a dividend 5% higher than the Victorian TAB (STAB) (On profit portion of dividend, not stake).
This product is the middle dividend of the 3 Australian TAB prices.
Fixed Win & Place odds are available on the Elitebet website and once confirmed, are not subject to fluctuation.
This product is the Best Price declared by the official On-Course Bookmakers Fluctuations. Each Way Betting is only available on certain races, determined at Elitebet management discretion, based upon individual market percentages and the number of runners in the race. Bets have to be placed 30 minutes prior to the advertised starting time on selected meetings as displayed on the Elitebet website.
Two runners are selected to place first and second in any order
Two runners are selected to place first and second in the correct order
Three runners are selected to place first, second and third in the correct order
- First Four
Four runners are selected to place first, second, third and fourth in the correct order
The winners are selected in four consecutive races listed on the Quaddie Race card
- How do I change my personal details?
- For any changes to your personal details, including your password, you must sign in and then click on "My Account" in the menu bar. From there click on "Update Personal Details". Alternatively you can contact the office on (02) 9571-0050 and we can assist you with your changes.
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can bet?
- Elitebet currently applies a minimum bet limit of $1 for internet bets and $10 for phone transactions. Maximum bet limits will be determined as per Racing NSW Rules and Policies. Elitebet will attempt to satisfy all bet requests but may be obliged to partially accept or reject bet requests in some instances as per the schedule for Telephone and Internet Betting Conditions.
- Who do I contact if I have a complaint?
- At Elitebet we pride ourselves on giving unparalleled customer service. If you have any concerns regarding your account or our service please contact us on (02) 9571 0050 or email us at [email protected] with the details.
If we are unable to resolve your matter, you can contact the following:
Racing NSW Stewards
Telephone: (02) 9551 7500
Secretary Sports Betting Disputes Panel
NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing
GPO Box 7060
Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone: (02) 9995 0487
Fax: (02) 9995 0480
Email: [email protected]